Valued patients and GPs, please see the below guidelines for our latest COVID-19 updates at Beechnut Medical Rooms.
We are trying to maintain social distancing and now incorporate the following measures:
• Please wear a mask when seeing their doctor and throughout their visit when social distancing cannot be achieved.
• Call us when you arrive and wait in your car
• When on the premises we make use of our second waiting room
• Sitting further apart in the waiting rooms
• Waiting out on our front porch in the fresh air (weather permitting)
At Beechnut Medical Rooms we will also be asking screening questions so please be kind to our staff even if you have had to answer those questions already that day! As a courtesdy we have masks available and we will offer you one on arrival.
If we all keep putting in our best efforts, we can really make a difference and work to keep our community protected.
See below for more information about hotspots, updates & guidelines.