We have developed a range of education and training opportunities for GPs and other referrers to support you to manage your patients’ GI conditions, the community, and assist you to access hospital services.
We would be happy to arrange education sessions on any topic of interest, such as :
- Non Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome and Functional Gut Disorders
- Treating Hepatitis B and C in General Practice
- Colorectal Cancer Screening
- Coeliac Disease, Gluten Intolerance and other Food Sensitivities
- Dysphagia, Oesophageal Dysmotility
- Gastro Oesophageal Reflux Disease and Barrett’s Oesophagus
We provide some evening education sessions with specialist speakers throughout the year, as well as opportunities for GPs to arrange clinical attachments (observerships). If you would like to receive information about our upcoming education and training opportunities, please send your email address to email@example.com, including ‘GP Education’ in the subject headline.