To all our valued patients and medical colleagues,
As you would expect here at Beechnut Medical Rooms, our doctors and staff are taking all necessary steps to ensure your continued safety as we move into a week of lockdown following some local cases of COVID-19 in the Hunter and Newcastle Region.
Key points to note:
- We are a business that is allowed to remain open as we provide medical health services.
- We will provide a mixture of face-to-face appointments and telehealth for our consultations.
- We are continuing with inpatient procedures and following the lead of all the excellent private hospitals we work with, in terms of pre screening and continued open communication with all patients who have a scheduled procedure with one of our doctors.
- In the Rooms we have masks available and we are following mandated mask guidelines. We have a COVID-19 safety plan and an electronic check in (QR Code).
- In addition we have increased our cleaning schedule.
Please talk to our staff if you would prefer telehealth appointment to reschedule to a later date for your consult or inpatient procedure. We ask that anyone who may be a close or casual contact of any known COVID-19 case or hotspot does not attend the rooms but has a COVID-19 test and isolates appropriately.
We are committed to doing our best to continue to provide services to our patients as safely as possible and we ask for your consideration towards staff and doctors that you do not attend our premises with even mild symptoms.
We know this lock down has been called at short notice and may cause people to be worried or anxious. We appreciate this and will work to ensure we can still deliver the medical services you need in the best possible timescales.
If our phones are busy at the moment and you need to speak to us please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.